AICC-UK is a body of Bible Churches and Spirit filed Christians spread all over the UK .The association was founded in October 2003 by handful of Christian ministers and believers who have a broader vision and burden for the ministry among the Indian Christian Community here in the UK.
It is committed to foster deeper fellowship,mutual support and effective outreach.It also aims to provide help and support to Gods people in times of need and in difficult situation.The association is also geared to cater to the spiritual needs of the Indian Community of believers in order to empower and equip them for the work of ministry in their respective life settings.
The Objectives of AICC-UK
- To network Christian churches ministries and fellowships those are emerging in various parts of the UK.
- To foster fellowship and rapport between existing Indian Churches and Fellowship.
- To provide co-operation, help and support to God’s people who are isolated and scattered.
- To make every member and effective witness of the Kingdom in their vocation and calling and to enable the members to find their role in God’s redemptive plan and purpose.
- To equip God’s people for works of service (Eph .4:12) and to train them for the work of ministry.
- To provide mutual support to each other in times of need.
- To promote leadership and initiative among the laity.
- To bring accountability to God as well as to each other.
- To promote such other charitable purposes as may from time to time be determined.
- To liaise with Churches or Ministries in Britain on concerns relating to development, fellowship and administration.
Members of the Association shall accept an agreed doctrinal statement (the doctrines will be in line with Pentecostal and the apostolic teachings and praxis).